- If candidate fails to turn up and report on due day with required documents and fees,his/her claim or candidature for admission will be rejected.
- A student admitted to the college must maintain an ethos of commitment to a professional programme.
- Students are expected to attend all classes to fulfill their required attendance.
- Application for sick leave for more than one day should be supported by of medical certificate from the Registered Medical Practitioner.
- No leave will be granted during teaching practice.
- Using vulgar language or expressions towards any students or staff members will be considered a breach of discipline and will be dealt seriously.
- Ragging is strictly prohibited both within and outside premises of the college.
- Smoking or chewing of pan , tobacco or any intoxicating materials is strictly prohibited inside the college campus.
- Incase of any discrepancies found in submitted documents ,the admission of candidate may be
- All academic rules and regulations of L.N.Mithila University must be followed by students.
- Any dispute related to the concern with college/management & the concerned issues arising out vis-à-vis be adjudicated & settled in the jurisdiction of Samastipur district court.
- Institute reserved the right to do timely updation/changes in prospectus/website.
Copyright © 2021 - All Rights Reserved - Meghraj Memorial B.Ed College, Phulwaria-Barauni, Bihar